Australia’s first Neuropeptide Anti-Aging skincare. Using the latest skincare technology.
Made in Australia by Fountain.
Modern cosmetic science has identified ingredients that give our largest organ, ie the skin, advanced care for the damage it receives daily from secondhand smoke, smog, dirt, sun, and other harmful substances. Neuropeptides.
Neuropeptides occur naturally in our bodies and play an important role in the beauty and appearance of skin. Unfortunately, our body’s production of neuropeptides dwindles as we age. Thanks to important skin research however, we can now apply neuropeptides directly onto our skin.
What are neuropeptides
Neuropeptides are peptides – compounds made up of two or more bonded amino acids – released by brain cells either as neurotransmitters or as hormones:
- Neurotransmitters send nerve impulses across synapses.
- Hormones affect the functions of receptive organs or tissues when transported to them.
Neuropeptides serve as the glue holding neurotransmitters, hormones, and enzymes together to keep them working in sync.
Without neuropeptides, communication in the brain and throughout the body would not function properly. The communication goes something like this:
- The brain signals the thymus (which produces the neuropeptides)
- The thymus signals the skin
- The skin responds to the brain.
Benefits of neuropeptides
- Revive dull, lifeless skin
- Maintain a fresh and rosy appearance
- Minimise discoloration
- Reduce dark circles under eyes
- Decrease fine lines and wrinkles
- Protect from free radicals
- Decrease sagging
- Improve blood circulation and cell metabolism
- Produce anti-inflammatory effects.