Hand moisturisers help you to care for your hands.
The hands are arguably the most useful part of the body; they accomplish so much! Yet how often do you apply a hand moisturiser? The hands are often the most neglected body part in our daily beauty routine.
Why should you bother moisturising your hands? Because they give away our age just as much as our face does.
What’s even worse is that because our hands are exposed to more pollutants and stresses than the rest of our body, our hands may need even more care and protection face due to:
- exposure to a lot of irritants throughout the day, such as dish washing liquid, laundry detergent, cleaning products, UV rays.
- the skin of the hands is very delicate compared to our face and the rest of our bodies, and as we get older the fatty layer underneath our hands becomes thinner and thinner, making the veins more visible.
Keeping hands in good shape
Luckily it is easy to keep the hands in good shape. Read the Fountain guide to cheap and time-efficient ways to soft and supple hands.
- Moisturise: One of the best ways to keep your hands supple and soft is to keep them hydrated. Keep a bottle of hand cream near every sink in the house to remind you to apply after washing your hands.
- On the go: Along the same lines as above, put a small bottle of lotion in your handbag and at your work station. This way you can hydrate on the go. It’s a good idea to have a really rich and nourishing cream to keep in your bag, so that you only need a small dab for the tops of your hands. This also keeps your palms from getting too greasy or sticky while you are out and about.
- Time-poor strategies: Efficiency and time-saving is critical to many of us. Being able to kill two birds with one stone is a must for an effective beauty regime. Whenever you exfoliate or cleanse your face, use any excess product on your hands. This helps you get the maximum use out of your product.
Lastly, it’s the simple things that can make the biggest difference and using a hand moisturiser as part of your beauty routine will help your hands to stay looking younger for longer.
Fountain Hand & Nail Cream is perfect for dry hands.
Containing Macadamia oil, Shea butter, Kakadu Plum, Vitamin E and Seaweed Extract, our formula provides long lasting softness and helps hands stay protected and hydrated from harsh daily activities.